Sunday, March 31, 2013

Amazed

I am constantly amazed by the difference in my life since I began using products from Juuva.

I am amazed at the lack of knowledge or understanding in our country on health principles that are simple and easily demonstrated through the personal testimonies of so many individuals who have benefited from stepping out of the crowd and being willing to take a risk in being open to a different way of thinking.

I am amazed that in a society that outwardly promotes independent thinking, it is full of people who are trapped in the box, sticking with the crowd, afraid to challenge ideas.

I am amazed that we have a medical system that is so focused on pills and surgeries.

I am amazed that most medical research is backed by drug companies.  Drug companies don't want to find a cure.  If a cure was found then they would no longer be able to sell you pills.  Pills is how they make money.

I am amazed that God blessed me with a friend who found a solution to my pain.

I am amazed that my husband is no longer walking around in a fog: aches, pains, headaches, exhaustion, lack of motivation, lack of enjoyment in life.  I am amazed every time I look at him now as he functions like he did sixteen years ago when we first met.

I am amazed that I can be exhausted after a long day, drink a cup of energy water and all of a sudden have the stamina I need to do housework and cook supper.

I am amazed over little things.  This morning I was full of energy when working with the children in church. I was able to smile and greet people without having to pretend I was happy to be there.  Yes, I said pretend, when you are tired and in pain you don't actually enjoy being in public around other people.

I am amazed that I can get sick, but only be sick for a day or two.  It seems the days of being sick for weeks at a time may be behind me. Even when I am sick I am able to function.  Even when sick I haven't had to take any medicine!  Headache, tummy ache, body aches, I had them this weekend but didn't take anything.  Can I promise that for everyone?  I don't know.  What I do know is how I feel, and I can share that with you.

I am amazed you haven't asked me to show you what has changed my life!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment