Sunday, March 24, 2013

Out of the Fog part 3

If you haven't read the previous two blogs, here's a brief synopsis....

I was in pain.... a lot of pain.  My friend told me about the anion emitter and energy cup.  I used them.  I'm no longer in pain.  Enough said.

Seriously, I was so excited to be pain free!  It felt like a miracle!

After the initial excitement I, of course, began to doubt it.  So, I tested the emitter out.  I would stop using it and let my pain come back to a certain degree and then start using the emitter again.  Time and time again the emitter worked better then a heating pad did on relieving my pain.  It didn't take me long to truly trust the emitter was the reason I was feeling so good!

It wasn't just relieving my pain either.  I was benefiting in other ways.

I would get sick, but it would only last a day or two.
I could be tired for various reasons, BUT I would remain clear headed and able to function!  In fact, I found that in general I was more focused and calmer.
I found I was stronger and had more endurance.  So much so that I'll have to blog more about that at a later time.
I, in general, had more energy.  Don't worry, I'm just doing more now....so I guess I still have to work on time management and not over doing it.  Negative ions or not, no on is invincible! 

Don't get me wrong, there are times that I still may feel under the weather, or have the start of a headache.  I still have cervical stenosis.  I still am exposed to germs. I'm still a women and have pms. (shhh, don't tell anyone I mentioned that)  I still work hard and get tired.  What I'm finding, though, is that if I stop myself and reach for the energy cup before reaching for the pill bottle I am able to find relief from drinking the energy water. 

Sometimes I think popping pills is just a habit.  Seriously, how quick and easy it is to pop some Advil and keep going.  

My husband use to be tired and achy all the time.  It was part of his morning routine to take some aleve with his coffee.  He no longer does this, but drinks his energy water instead.  This week he started feeling yucky like he use to.  He expressed frustration over this and began to doubt the long term positive effects of these products.  Then it occurred to us, it's been a month.  It was time to clean the filters in the cup.  He did this and was feeling better again the next day.  I don't know how many times over this weekend he has expressed amazement over how well the energy water and pen are helping him!  The three days of not feeling well were a hard reminder of what our lives were like before we took control of our health.  We NEVER want to feel that way again!

I look at those of you around me who are in pain, weak, sick, or tired.  It feels like I have stepped out of a bubble and am now living in the real world.  I look at you who are not feeling healthy and it's as though you are stuck in a smog.  I want to help you out of that smog so you can join me in truly enjoying life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment