Thursday, July 11, 2013

How I THINK I beat the stomach flu

I was so tired two nights ago.  I couldn't figure out why.  Of course, once again I doubted my JUUVA products.  I thought, maybe my body had gotten use to them.  

I woke up the next morning, at 4am with severe body aches and a stomach that felt very angry. 
You know, that rumbling, tight feeling that you get before the inevitable moment where you have to hug the toilet seat tight.

I hate that feeling.  I tried to ignore it for awhile.  

I asked my husband for some dramamine.  That is my secret weapon against a stomach that wants to relieve itself of it's contents.  At the very least it knocks me out and puts me out of my misery!

We were out.

I spent a moment contemplating begging my sweet spouse to find a store that was open at 5am.  I then had another thought.  If my "shaky water"  (that's what I call the water from  my energy cup) can help with digestion, heartburn and similar issues, then maybe it would help with my stomach ache.

I drank a cup.   I fell asleep.

At noon I woke with an angry stomach.  I drank some more "shaky water" , I then fell back asleep.

Later in the afternoon I conversed with a number of people who appeared to have a similar illness.  Four people, who all said they had spent two or three days throwing up and miserable.  Great, just what I didn't have time for.

I had another cup of shaky water and fell asleep.

My wonderful husband taught classes for me even though it was my night.  At 8:00 he made supper, pizza.  I felt like eating!  Actually, I felt a lot better!  

Today I went to work.  I was tired, but otherwise felt ok!  

So, did the shaky water help me recover quickly from the stomach bug?  I don't know.  I am into patterns, and I do see a pattern.  If I were to make an educated guess, I would simply say this...."I need to stop doubting my JUUVA products"

If you own an energy cup and feel it isn't working anymore, please contact us.  It is imperative to clean it correctly.  We would love to help you with this if you feel something is wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment