Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm down 30 pounds!

I've lost thirty pounds! Yup!
I gain weight really easy, so in 2009 when I went to work out of the home and away from the martial arts studio, I slowly began to put the weight on, a pound at a time.

Man, a pound here and a pound there sure adds up quick! And losing it seems impossible, or to much effort.  You work had, lose a few pounds, and then for whatever reason you gain five pounds back.  It's the never ending battle!

We all have heard that simply losing weight isn't the answer.  We have to change our lifestyle.  Well, how hard is that?  Maybe I'm alone in thinking it's so hard it's not worth it.  Maybe not.

Well, last year, I was feeling really sick all the time.  I remember laying in bed wondering why God was allowing me to feel the way I did.  I was grieving all the time I'd lost with my children who were quickly growing up.  I wondered how much more productive my life could be if I felt better.

After much persuasion, a friend convinced me to go gluten free.  I felt like a new person! I also lost ten pounds pretty quickly!  I had never felt so good before.

It's a funny thing that happens when you make one positive change in your life, you look for ways to make more changes that our positive!

My eyes were open to the importance of our nutrition. Little did I know that was only the beginning to my discovery of the importance of how our environment affects our health.

I will have to talk more specifically about that later.  For this blog, I wanted to tell you how I lost all that weight!

The first ten pounds were because of my change in diet a year ago.  The last twenty pounds have have been since February 19th when I began using products from JUUVA!

I have more energy, strength, endurance and a reduction in my chronic pain due to the anion emitter, energy cup, and Galaxy!  What this means is I'm moving more, I'm doing more, and I'm putting more into all I do!

I am getting my nutritional needs met.  The energy cup is providing me with alkaline water that is counter acting the negative effects of the acidic foods I eat.  The Galaxy and Revive is providing me with organic whole foods that are packed with natural vitamins and minerals along with antioxidants and probiotics.  When we eat food that is empty of nutrients our bodies still feel hungry.  We are a country who is undernourished and over fed!  Long story short...I'm less hungry!

These products put together result in an individual who is energetic, healthy, strong, and ready to get things done!  The only effort I've had to put in is to ensure I'm using the products consistently!  (and making sure my cup is cleaned out on a regular basis using distilled water...cough cough)

check these and other products out at www.juuva.biz/lounder  contact me for a personal demonstration and to find out how to get products at wholesale prices!


No comments:

Post a Comment